Telive on Windows (x86_64)
- put together by cURLy bOi
This has started as an effort to port sq5bpf's telive to Windows,
but I ultimately had to rewrite the whole thing to match Windows
1) Download GNU Radio for Windows from http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm
2) Copy contents of gnuradio_mod folder to c:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\
3) Download and install M-SYS2 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/
4) Copy contents of msys_root to your M-SYS2 installation directory
5) Open M-SYS2 shell and execute "pacman -S socat tmux"
6) Install VC 2015 runtime 32 AND 64 bit!!!
1) Open GRC project (more can be got from the original telive github)
2) Use the Project/Execute to run the project from the GRC
- OR -
If you had headless (without GUI) project, use Project/Generate option
to generate top_block.py file in the GRC project directory.
Then open GNURadio Command Prompt from Start menu, the use this command
c:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\gr-python27\python.exe -u c:\path\to\grc\project\top_block.py
This will enhance performance.
3) Open M-SYS2 shell and execute command "muxrec X" where X is the number of receivers you want to open
4) Open wintelive.exe and connect
5) That's it, should work.